We have all wondered whether the price for body shop repair actually represents the amount of labor put into the job. The answer is that conventional methods are tedious and take a lot of time and. For example:
– Filling in dents with bondo
– Matching the exact paint color
– Creating a smooth, even finish
– Having it dry perfectly
Good thing some of us are lucky enough to not have to take on this pain-staking and costly task. Through the Paintless Dent Removal procedure (or PDR), repairing a vehicle can be very convenient and cost effective.
PDR maintains the original factory finish of your vehicle. The process requires a dent technician to:
– Remove the surrounding panels of the car or drill a very small hole in the side of panels to access the dent from behind.
– Apply a set of specialized tools which are designed to massage the metal back to its original form.
Paintless Dent Repair does not cause damage to the original paint since it doesn’t involve the use of sanding, filler, or repainting. The factory finish remains intact and the automobile looks the same as it did the day you bought it.
What breaks the deal is that it is half the cost of traditional body repair estimates! Why wait days for a repair and spend countless amounts of money when there are other time-efficient and cost-effective options out there? See what Paintless Dent Repair can do for you at www.dentkingusa.com !